The audit includes:
- Access control and Mobile Device Management (MDM) settings on Android and iOS.
- Access control and identity management (single-sign-on SSD, multi-factor protection, conditional access).
- Remote management of corporate hardware – computers, phones, tablets, etc.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) settings check.
- Checking Azure Information Protection settings and privacy policies.
- How will the audit be conducted?
Our senior consultant will map the current security settings and rules in your company’s environment over Azure, Dynamics 365 and Office 365 / Microsoft 365 products. Over the course of 5 days, they will suggest what measures can be implemented over the existing licenses you are using. If needed or required, it will also suggest an advanced strategy to protect your business using other available Microsoft solutions. The output is then a list of identified risks in your current setup and a proposal of measures to improve the security of your data and company content.
What can we help you with?
The most critical area of today is data. Data are created in various parts of company information systems and are secured and protected in various ways. In the age of cloud applications, much of the work with data security is transferred to the providers of those applications, however without clear policies and user instructions on how to handle and manage data, there is a risk of misuse or possible loss.
To prevent these critical situations, we offer you a security audit, and of course the implementation of security rules and measures. Within the scope of the audit, we focus on general security from a personal, physical, data, and technological perspective.
The basic benefits of the audit and possible implementation of the rules include:
- Determine the actual security status of your company
- Identification of potential weaknesses, potential threats and risk factors
- Ensure data protection and system security
- Increase security awareness within your company
- Implementation of rules, policies, and enforcement measures to prevent breaches
The development and implementation of your company’s security also has its own considerable economic benefits
- Increasing credibility with strategic partners and creating preconditions for acquiring new clients.
- Significant reduction of the risk of leakage of sensitive data.
- Reducing the risk of system failure due to external or internal attacks.