Processing of personal data for the purpose of sending marketing and commercial communications
You hereby grant your consent to Konica Minolta IT Solutions Czech s.r.o., with registered office at U Plynárny 1002/97, Prague 10, ID No.: 25820826, registered in the public register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 347149 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), to process the following personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”):
- name and surname
- name of the company
- company ID number
- phone number
The Controller will process the above personal data for the purpose of sending marketing and commercial communications within the meaning of Act No. 480/2004 Coll..These data will be processed by the Controller for a period of 5 years.
You give your express consent to the above processing. Consent can be withdrawn at any time in the following ways:
- By email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By sending a letter to Konica Minolta IT Solutions Czech s.r.o., U Plynárny 1002/97, 101 00 Prague 10.
- By means of the unsubscribe link located at the end of every e-mail with business information sent by Konica Minolta IT Solutions Czech s.r.o.
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, who may, however, involve the following other processors:
The provider of the mailing tool, which, as a processor of personal data, follows our instructions exclusively and complies with the organisational and technological measures required by us.
Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services and applications, but which are not currently used by the company. We will inform you of their involvement by email.
Please note that we hereby inform you of your rights under the Data Protection Act, which you can exercise against us as controller at any time:
- withdraw consent at any time,
- request information from us about what personal data we process about you,
- ask us to explain the reason for processing your personal data,
- request that we disclose such data and request that we update or correct it,
- require us to erase that personal data,
- contact us or the Data Protection Authority if you have any doubts about our compliance with our obligations in relation to the processing of personal data.
Contact person: Klára Šašková, tel.: +420 245 000 020